- Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person to the Principal by one who will be responsible for the child.
- A student coming from other schools will have to appear for a written (Objective and Subjective) Entrance
Examination in English, Science & Mathematics, for Admission in Class VI and onwards, Admission will be purely depending upon the performance in this examination.
- Any pupil coming to school fresh from home, should submit an official birth certificate from the municipality to verify the date of birth given in the admission form.
- Pupils coming from other schools must submit the transfer certificate from the school last attended .
- Admission to class XI in this school shall be a fresh admission to the institution. Not only Academic performance of class IX & X but also good conduct and behaviour, regularity in attendance and consistent academic performance in the previous classes are essential for seeking admission.
The final decision of the choice of stream in XI for every student will be that of the school authorities.
- A student maybe removed by school authorities on any of the following grounds:-
(i) Constant weakness in studies.
(ii) Habitual idleness and disobedience.
(iii) Behaviour problem.
(iv) Indifference to the school activities.
(v) Moral breach considered serious by the school authorities.
(vi) Failing two times in the same class.
- The Principal has the right to refuse the continuation of studies to any pupil in this school, whose conduct or behaviour is not satisfactory.
- Transfer Certificate and other security deposits if any, will be released only on clearance of the school dues.
NOTE:- Application for T.C. should be submitted five days in advance.
No T.C. will be issued during the holidays. For a duplicate T.C. an amount of Rs. 50